Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Yankee or Dixie?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    78% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    You need to leave VATech now. Its ruining you VTGal. Your parents would be so disappointed! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    76% Dixie
    aint i special
    ICGRM takin' over

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    *whew* I just took the test again and I got 63% Dixie. And if you keep pressing the "compute my score" button, you can get all the way to 100%. haha.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    I got 66% on my score.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DukeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2004
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    %78 Strong southern redneck!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    I'm 65% Dixie. Go firgure! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    98% Yankee

  9. #19
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    I guess the other 2% was Red Sox huh?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    haha I guess it was 2% left at Legends field from spring training.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •